These are a few new baby bump pics for the last few weeks. This little man is starting to get big!! I'm 24 weeks along this week!! Only a few more months to go!
This is 21 weeks.
24 Weeks
I got a new pillow!!! It's the best! It supports my tummy, my back, my knees, my hips and my head!! And the best part is I traded in my 4 normal pillows for just 1!! It's just a bit bigger than the other ones. Matt loves it. It doesn't take up much room...ha.
Here's a few pictures from what we've been doing lately. Matt starts his new job in a week so we've just been hanging out and enjoying this time we have with each other :) We went fishing in our backyard! Matt caught a one right away!
He promised me I would catch one too!! But nope.
But we went to Lakeside and I caught one there!!
And then Matt caught a Catfish and let me reel it in!! It was huge! And gross.
That's all the pics I have. Bye Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment