15 Weeks
17 Weeks
Slowly but surely the little guy is getting bigger. I told Kristin yesterday that I was bored and I wanted a kid to go outside to play catch with. She had to remind me that I would not only be waiting 5 months but that he probably wouldn't be "walking" outside with me for quite a while, let alone playing catch. I'm tired of waiting.
Yay! Congrats Kristin! On the subject of having little kids to play with, my girl is only 3 weeks, and my brotner (15) said, "Surely she can roll a ball back and forth!" Hahahaha. I had to remind him that she could barely turn her own head let alone roll a ball around.
ReplyDeleteCute lil baby bump! Let's get together again!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!! What a cute little bump!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so tiny! You look adorable :)
ReplyDeletecould kristin get any cuter? i'm happy for you guys! matty, even though the baby won't be wallking/catching any balls any time soon you won't get bored looking at your baby. for some reason it never gets old. you're going to be such a good daddy.
ReplyDelete