Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who has a themed party at 26??

Saturday was Matt's 26th birthday!!! So I love love love birthdays. I'm not sure why, but I really like making little parties, even if it is just Matt, Steph and I. So in celebration? of the up coming winter, I made him a little winter wonderland themed party. Yes, he turned 26 and not 6 but he still got a themed party, mostly because it was fun and partly because I got carried away at the dollar store. :)
These were the cupcakes. They are supposed to look like little snow covered mountains:)
Man, he got a whole stack of presents!!
He got New shoes from my parents. The one on the left is his new shoe and the one on the right is his old shoe, which has a hole all the way through the sole!!
He got bike gloves from Steph.
A shirt and sweatshirt from his parents. I bought the wrong size, so it looks like we'll being exchanging as they are both a little small in the arms...
If you don't stretch like that it'll fit...:)
Some Nilsen T's from me...
And the big finish. He picked this present out in September but I wrapped it up and made him wait until his birthday to open it...mean huh?
Happy birthday boy!! It looks like it was well worth the wait though...he went and got his old skis so he could try his new boots out!!
Happy, tired birthday boy!!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I think your cuppy cakes look yummy. Come back to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys whats crackin?? Love the new boots. It looks like your feet are bleeding when you wear them and when you ride in them it will just look like a red streak. Kristin, speaking of mountain lion stories one time matt was chased by one and it wanted to eat him so i saved him. That one is true. We will be in montana for like a week and a half starting on november 13. come up there to ride some horses and maybe some hunting. adios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bday bash! You guys rock! Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete